BlogRock


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Words From Myanmar Alien

Hi all,

In the age of internet, we have to open our minds and have to utilize all the faciliteis we can have from internet and computer.

Actually, Myanmar Alien is taken the idea from Limp Bizkit's front man Fred Durst's personal blog, American Alien, form NetLog.
I start writing this blog only in Feb 09. Before that I have a very very little knowledge about blogging. If you call by blog as crap, then you'll be wrong. Coz I know I need a ledder to climb that crap level.

Anyway, I will keep posting about the things I like, the things happening around me and all about the things I care. And I want to see how long I can run Myanmar Alien so far. I will keep posting at least one topic or one artical a day.

Hope I can make my Myanamr Aline lives forever.


Cheers,
P.T.H
a.k.a
Myanmar Alien

No comments:

Post a Comment