BlogRock


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 13, 2009

Wikipedia is educating me.




I have been reading Wikipedia about 2years everyday. Everything I want to know, I just type inside the search box. They have, something like, 90% of things I want to know. What I read are the articles in English which they have more than 2, 731, 000.
Quite frankly speaking or admitting, I'm not or I wasn't or I've never been a hardworking student. I'm just a normal guy.And I wasn't a nerd in the class (No hard feelings my old folks). So what I read on Wikipedia is usually what I am interested. Like wrestling articles, about music bands, movies and some computer knowledge.
What I'm trying to say is even if your are reading nonsense (this is what seniors call), reading is reading. Since I have to sit in front of the computer for more than 10 hours a day for 6days a week. I have to find some way to kill my times. I've tried may things to kill so. And the best thing I've found out is Reading. I don't read politics. I don't read Geography. I don't read things I'm not interested. So I read about so called nonsense things everyday for more than 5hours (no kidding). But, hey, Reading can gave you knowledge as everyone knows. So no doubt that in these two years, my knowledge in media is a lot improved, I'd say.
So I strongly advise you to read books or read form online (my suggestion is, of course, Wikipedia) to open your mind. Doesn't matter it makes sense or no sense, reading is reading. So Just Do It! Nothing Is Impossible. (I hope grandpa would be proud of this article.)
Just click on it. And look around. I'm quite sure, you will enjoy your time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment