BlogRock


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 14, 2009

R.I.P Eddie (A Tribute to Guerrero)

It has been a long time since WWE and wrestling world have lost a great wrestler & entertainer.
Eddie Guerrero was said to be one of the best Latino wrestlers. He was a former WWE Champion, former WWE Intercontinental Champion, former WWE United State Champion, former WWE European Champion, former WWE Tag Team Champion and Eleventh Triple Crown Champion.
On Nov 13 of 2005 , Eddie was found unconscious in his hotel room in Minneapolis, Minnesota. And he was pronounced dead when paramedics arrived on the scene. Eddie died when he got his peak in professional wrestling, which he loved of. Many fans (including me) and wrestlers as well as various wrestling promotion were in deep sorrow for the lost of Eddie Guerrero. I believe that about 4 years from his death, Eddie's name & image still can't fade away from our memory.
Although Eddie was being a heel for most of his career, he got over in and outside the ring with the fans.
I've been watching WWE for a long time and my personal best wrestling moments are around 2003 and 2004. And the best of the best of my best wrestling moments are being Eddie as WWE Champion & his feud with JBL & Kurt Angle.
I am wanting to do a tribute about Eddie for a long time. But some circumstances happen me not to happen this. Even though this is a Late Tribute to Eddie Guerrero, I am much appreciate what he had done in his career. And I don't care what he did outside the ring. Eddie, you are still the best. R.I.P Eddie, we miss you. Viva La Raza

1 comment: