BlogRock


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 28, 2009

The 2009 Summary

This is the first post in a very long time and this will be the last post of 2009.
2009 will be a history in 3days and it seems very short for me like previous 2yrs.
And 2009 to me will be well remembered for my 2009 Yangon Trip and Meeting My Old Friends.

Lots have come and gone in 2009. Most notablely preparing hard to go back home, good moments in Yangon for 2weeks, suffering home-sick for nearly 3months after came back, gaming on my laptop + testing games on x3100, editing FIFA 09 & hard-fighting for Year End Sales.

All and all, 2009 was a good year to me.

And I would like to thank to..
My mom, for loving me more than I thought before.
My girlfriend for staying by me and understanding for 5years.
My colleagues here at my work.
My best friend in oversea, Dell Inspiron 1525.
My friends x3100 games testers from YouTube.
Face makers and graphic editors from FIFA09 Forum at Soccer Gaming Forum
for giving me a good year.

And here are also some BEST Things of 2009
Best Moment : 18Mar2009, The day I went back to Yangon.
Best Achievement : Record-Setting sales on Nov 2009.
Best Song : The Freshman by The Verve Pipe
Best Album : Ghosts I - IV by Nine Inch Nails
Best Movie : The Hangover
Best Game : FIFA 09
Best Friend : Dell Inspiron 1525

2010 is on the way and it will begin all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment